New Research Funding Opportunities Available for 2015
The National Centers for Coastal Ocean Science’s (NCCOS) Center for Sponsored Coastal Ocean Research (CSCOR) has released three competitive Federal Funding Opportunities for the 2015 Fiscal Year beginning October 1, 2014.
The competitive Federal Funding Announcements of Opportunity (FFOs), published in Grants.gov, are:
- 2015 Ecological Effects of Sea Level Rise Program
- 2015 Northern Gulf of Mexico Ecosystems and Hypoxia Assessment Program (NGOMEX); Glider Application to Gulf of Mexico Hypoxic Zone Monitoring: Pilot Study and Transition to Operations
- Center for Sponsored Coastal Ocean Research, Fiscal Year 2015 National Competitive HAB Programs (for ECOHAB, MERHAB and PCMHAB)
The current closing date and deadline for receiving full applications under these notifications is 3 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on:
- November 18, 2014, for the 2015 Ecological Effects of Sea Level Rise Program
- November 18, 2014, for the 2015 Northern Gulf of Mexico Ecosystems and Hypoxia Assessment Program (NGOMEX)
- December 15, 2014, for the 2015 National Competitive HAB Programs (*see special note on Letters of Intent below)
*Letters of Intent: Please note we require Letters of Intent (LOI) for the National Competitive HAB Programs. LOI must be submitted by 5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, on September 30, 2014.
We will not accept applications and LOI received after the closing date and time.
To search on all the NCCOS announcements in Grants.gov please use CFDA # 11.478.
New announcements are available on the NCCOS funding announcements webpage at http://coastalscience.noaa.gov/funding/
We post Notices of Specific Announcements of Federal Funding Opportunities herein as a courtesy to our research community. This page does not replace requirements provided through Grants.gov.
For more information, contact Laurie.Golden@noaa.gov.