Laboratory and portfolio science reviews are required by NOAA Administrative Order 216-115a. They are a critical part of ensuring that our science remains relevant and focused, and that we receive feedback and insight from external experts and our partners.
- Harmful Algal Bloom and Hypoxia Program Review (February 26-28, 2018)
- Biogeography Program Review (July 23-25, 2019)
- Fate and Effect of Chemical Contaminants Program Review (September 15-17, 2020)
- Restore Science Program Review (November 16-18, 2021)
- Coastal Change Program Review (November 15-17, 2022)