For application instructions, see the "Required Elements" section of the applicable Federal Register Notice for the required application package details. Work with your Business office representative to ensure a complete application package.
OMB Approved forms for CRP Required Information:
Required Standard NOAA Application Package:
- SF-424: Application for Federal Assistance (In Block 10, put CFDA number ll.478 - Coastal Ocean Program)
- SF-424A: Budget Information for Non-Construction Programs
- SF-424B: Assurances - Non-Construction Programs
- CD-511: Certifications Regarding Debarment, Suspension, and Other Responsibility Matters, Drug-Free Workplace Requirements, and Lobbying
- CD-512: Certifications Regarding Debarment, Suspension, Ineligibility, and Voluntary Exclusion - Lower-Tier Covered Transactions (Remains with Recipient)
- SF-LLL: Disclosure of Lobbying Activities (If Applicable) - Download to fill form in Adobe Reader
- Statement of Work
- Budget Requirements and Instructions
- Sample Application Package - please refer to the individual Federal Funding Opportunity announcement for page length and other details associated with each competition
All forms must be downloaded and converted to Word format in order to be filled out.