About these Opportunities
These opportunities are for NOAA‘s College-Funded Internship Program. NOAA partners with selected colleges to provide undergraduate students summer internship experience in science, policy, and science communication. You must be enrolled at a partner school to participate and apply through that school.
Note: Please do not apply to NOAA or contact NOAA mentors directly.
Partner schools include:
- Amherst College,
- Bates College,
- Carleton College (contact email@example.com)
- Clark University (contact RJohnston@clarku.edu )
- Duke University,
- Hampshire College,
- Hartwick College,
- Holly Cross,
- Mount Holyoke College,
- Middlebury College (apply via MOJO, contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Smith College,
- Stony Brook University,
- University of North Carolina,
- University of Massachusetts-Amherst,
- Vassar College, and
- Washington College (contact email@example.com )
For more information about this program, view the Program Overview.